Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Intense (Mental) Attack" Sent To St. Louis

On Feb 13th, 2014 I had copies of "Intense (Mental) Attack" sent to a few people in St. Louis. I don't really consider them enemies because they were some of the initial investors in my company Mental Engineering........

2 of them own and operate Barber Shops and one is a Traffic DJ for Hot 104.1. I really don't know what the word is about me St. Louis {and I really don't care}, but the arrival of the book should let them know I'm alive and well and still developing products........

It'll be interesting to see what the reaction will be to the book, and I plan to publish it, so visit the Blog frequently to read how things unfold as St. Louis discovers I published the book that my enemies tried to prevent me from publishing.........

"Kaliq"

  

No comments:

Post a Comment