Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Unique & Different

I recently ran into a reader who purchased a copy of "Intense (Mental) Attack", when she seen me she said; "There you are, I've been looking for you!"

I said; "What's up"

She said; "You!"

I said; "How is it going with the book, describe it in one word"

She said; "Unique & Different"

I said; "Ok, that's what I went for, I wanted it to be unlike anything we have ever read before"

She had that look on her face like I've never seen before, kinda like she seen a ghost.

She said; "You were angry"

I said; "I was told to channel my anger in my writing and that's the emotion I captured in the book, but I'm cool now, I got it all out."

She said; "I'm glad you did, I'm about half way through it, I can't wait to finish it."

Unique & Different is a complement to me, and most "creative" people we don't do what we do to be ordinary or traditional....................

"Kaliq"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment