Tuesday, July 15, 2014

112 "Kill My Momma"

112

“Kill My Momma”


“Intense (Mental) Attack”


“Real World Writin”

This is a fact: R. Kelly lost his mother and came back with the “12-Play” CD which has been called his break thru CD that took him to the next level musically..................

In “Purple Rain” Prince daddy shot himself in the head, and Prince used it as his motivation and inspiration to write, produce and perform a song that took his career to the next level financially, in my opinion Prince has always been next level musically...........................

And Michael Jordan daddy was murdered, but Michael came back from retirement and won 3 more championships didn’t he??(of course he did), they even won 72 games out of 82 games in one season, which is an NBA team record for season wins...........................

Now, I just wanted to show yall what I observed about 3 Black Men I respect, admire and (study), because they are great at what they do, but it taught me, that even if you lose someone who you truly, truly love like your Mother or Father. It still shouldn’t stop you from accomplishing what ever goal you set for yourself. No matter what, you must stay focused, in fact use it as your motivation and inspiration to go on with your work, and go hard as you can to achieve your goal............

So with that being said; let me say this, somebody in St. Louis can “Kill My Momma” I still will not stop, yall understand that??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Huh? Yall can call me and say; “If you don’t stop, we gonna "kill your momma!”

I’m gonna say; “Then yall need to go ahead and kill her, because I ain’t gonna never stop until I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, But I am gonna turn up my (Mental) Attack by about 40 degrees on everybody involved, and yall will never have a good night sleep again in this earthly life”............

Yall really, really, really are not ready for me! I swear, this is my show, and I will eventually destroy anybody that come up against me with some foolishness, test me and see............

Everybody know I adored my momma, with all my heart and soul, but I wouldn’t stop to save her life, because if it’s (“Allah’s”) Will then it will Be, but if it’s not, then it won’t, it’s just that simple, I trust in (“Him”) infinitely, and I know (“He”) will do what’s best............

I already told yall I’m willing to die to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if (“Allah”) and “The Supreme Creative Team” revealed to me, that I had to die to win!!!!! I’m still In it, To win it!!!!!!!

I’m gonna raise the bar for myself, and this type of commitment to a goal, should prove without a doubt how serious this whole situation is, an about to get............

This book is documented evidence, of what I’m willing to face and overcome to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now,

Who’s The Greatest?(“HALLA”)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Until Judgement Day

“Kaliq”
In it, To win it, “Shock” “Amaze” and make it “Blaze”

For: Mental Entertainment


1 comment:

  1. One of the most explosive Chapters of the book wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete