Tuesday, January 6, 2015

72 Tell n Show

72 

  “Tell n Show” 

                                                             “Intense (Mental) Attack"


“Real World Writin”


This is a fact: We have all heard of (show and tell) right? Now have yall ever heard of “tell n show”??(of course yall haven’t)…(Show and tell) is a traditional elementary school activity, where children are told to bring something to school to show the class and tell them about it.

Now imagine “tell n show”, where the children are told to tell the class first, what they plan to bring in and show on Friday. Ok, most of the children are gonna keep it simple and believable, for example, a child might say I’m gonna bring my pet hamster or my pet bird or my comic book collection you know something pretty traditional.

Now, what if a child said something like this; “I’m gonna tell everybody in the class what they (dreamed) about Thursday night”. That would sound impossible wouldn’t it???(of course it would)...

The teacher would even ask in “shock”; “You’re going to do what?!”

Then the child would say; “This is how I will tell you what you (dreamed) about Thursday night. I want everybody to get out a sheet of paper, and write their first and last name on it, and what I’ll do, is write what you (dreamed) about on it, and give it back to you and ask you to tell me if I was right or wrong.

 Can yall imagine what the children and the teacher would be saying and (thinking)? That sounds impossible to them, so who would everybody be focused on Friday?? Yall know who.

Now, what they don’t know is, the child has the ability to (induce) a person to have a (dream). So what the child simply does, is make the whole class (dream) the same thing Thursday night, even the teacher.

So when she gives them back the paper with their name on it, all the papers will say the same thing, because she made them all (dream) the same (dream), and to keep it (secret) what she did, she’ll tell everybody not to tell anybody what they (dreamed) about, but they can say if she did it or not.

She would write what she made them (dream), and ask; “Is that what you had a (dream) about last night? Yes or No, circle your answer.

 Then she would collect all the papers, once the children circled their answers, and bring them to me!!!!!!.....

 So I can see how she did…yall notice I say she, the she would’ve been “Kyliyah” !!! I told yall, I’m bad!! Didn’t I????(of course I did).

Did yall (think) Mental was just some random name I decided to name my companies? I told yall, I operate in the (mind), and I know how to cause an effect in it.

 So now yall see why I’m gonna destroy that snake “sexykim”, and a lot of other people, if she don’t give me what she stole from me, some of yall have heard me say; “I have an ability to give you weak (minded) people nightmares".

 Ask “sexykim”, she know what’s up…..(please believe)

“Intense (Mental) Attack” !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Traitors!!!! Non-stop

Now,

Who’s The Greatest?(“HALLA”)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 

Until Judgement Day

“Kaliq” 
In it, To win it, “Shock” “Amaze” and make it “Blaze” 

For: Mental Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment